Sunday, September 10, 2017

Life Update

 Hey guys! So-WAIT! Hold up a sec! FIRST OFF I'm so so sorry for not posting! I've been EXTREMELY busy! This middle schooler needs to learn to time manage. I don't need to spend TWO FRICKEN HOURS in my bath tub if it's going to cut into my blogging time. So ANYWAY I'm planing to blog 3 times a week. On Sunday is going to be a life type blog post, then on Wednesday I'll do a bookish blog post, and then on Friday I'll do another life type post. Now onto the life type post.
  So school.. It's not actually that bad. I get homework though and I've already completed one major grade. ALSO TWO FRICKEN PROJECTS have ALREADY been assigned. Like what the heck? We've only been in school for what? Two... three weeks? Geez... Oh! Also! Middle school is killing my ding dang dong legs! Like I have to go up and down the stairs FOUR TIMES! Add that to pre-athletics... I'm... like... dead inside... But WHATEVER!
  Ok so I have a crush on a new guy... I mean, he's not really new, I've known him for a while but at first I dis-liked him. Like, a lot. Like, I couldn't STAND the dude. It's Fluffy Hair. So do you wanna know how I realized I liked him? Yeah you do. Ok so, I was wearing dangly earrings, but I took them out in my 7th period class, GT/Critical Thinking/Sage/Whatever you call it. Freaking Meeble STOLE them! I finally got them back but by the time I had the bell had rung. So I walked out to where my friend group meets and started trying to get the dang earrings in and I couldn't. I was just standing there struggling to get them in. And Fluffy Hair saw and said "Do you want some help?" and I said "Yeah sure!" and he came over and put the dang earrings in and my stomach started fluttering and yeah... The only people I told were Meeble T.O.P.  Emogi (I told her cause she tells me all her crush's) and my Mom.
  Theater is crazy. Here are some stories from theater class. So first off, Enogi and I sit at the same table and we make weird faces at each other (for whatever reason). So we were doing that and she made a really funny face and I snorted so fricken loud! My whole table busted out laughing. Next story, ok so Fluffy Hair moved to the table, and he sits next to me now. Every single time Emogi sees us talking she goes "Wink wink nudge nudge," and I mean, Fluffy Hair isn't stupid, he's gonna figure it out eventually. So I told her to stop. So instead she either winks twice or nudges me twice.
  So earlier today Mom and I went and got our nails done. Mine are so pretty! My fingernails are black with glitter and t he thumbs have chevron in white, and my toenails are purple with black glitter! So PRETTY! And then I slammed my right middle finger in the door so that hurts.
  Yesterday I had a really fun day! It was, like amazingness! So I went to my Aunt and Uncle's ranch T.O.P. and I shot guns! There was a really big one that reminded me of a sniper and a pistol. Then we rode the four wheeler (it's pretty much a golf cart with HUGE wheels that goes SUPER fast). Then we played with a hover board that my Aunt's dad bought for whatever reason. Then I rode with my Aunt's dad in the four wheeler and we freaking JUMPED A CLIFF! Like, no joke. Except it was more like a rock wall, so that was cool.
  So this post turned very long and rambley but oh well... Now I'm going to go and procrastinate doing something that my social studies teacher has been telling me to do for the last week.
Bye Sincerely
Dani Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones