Tuesday, August 29, 2017

My First Day of Middle School Was Today!

 HAI guys! So today was my first day of middle school for me and just YEEET!! So I'll go through my day period by period starting with when I woke up!
  So when I woke up it was 6:00 in the morning, so I got on my outfit (pink teal black and white shirt with jean shorts a choker a gryffendor wrist band and a random rainbow zebra wrist band) and went into the restroom. In the restroom I.. you know... went to the bathroom. BUT I also brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. Then I walked into my kitchen and made m lunch. Then I ate a bowl of fruit loops because I was STARVING!
  So then we all got in the car and went back to my old school because we were picking up Weirdo who's mom works there. So he got in the car and my mom took pictures of us for some strange reason. So then we drove over to Speed Boy's school and Mom walked him in (it was his first day of kinder!). So Weirdo and I just kind of talked. Then Mom came back and drove us to our new school. She parked in the parking lot to take pictures of us, then she dropped us off. She would've walked us in but parents LITERALLY weren't allowed to!
  So once we got to the school EVERYBODY was sent to the cafeteria, 6th, 7th, 8th... EVERYBODY! And for some one with people-phobia that was not good. I started, like, internally panicking. Luckily we saw Farmer Girl and Bob. So we went and sat with them. But I started freaking out because Meeble, Dancer, and Emogi weren't there! A couple minutes later Meeble and Dancer got there but there was still no sign of Emogi! Then the 6th grade was shepherded off to the old gym to get our new schedules (I actually lost mine sometime... heh heh... I have a pic on my phone though). Emogi got there a little bit later too so that was good!
  First Period: ELA with Mrs. Catterin. So we were dismissed from the gym and my first class was upstairs. So I walked upstairs to try to find Mrs. Catterin's class. I ended up going alone because NO ONE ELSE (that I knew) had anything upstairs for first period. When I walked in I saw no one. Ugh! So I picked a spot and quietly made a name tag. Then I just sat there. Turns out there actually was someone I knew, but he was sitting on the other side of the room. Then we did a weird stations thing... but that was pretty much it.
  Second Period: Science with Mrs. Haas. So I walked in not expecting to have anybody there. But Goat Boy was there and pretty much jumped into the air when he saw me. So I lunged forward and took the seat next to him. In Mrs. Haas's class she pretty much just talked about how we need to think that we can do it and even if we're not smart now we can become smart and bla bla bla etc. I pretty much zoned out...
Third Period: Pre-Athletics with Coach Lancaster/Molina. So for this class I had Dancer and a couple others that aren't really important. So anyway we didn't actually do much... They pretty much talked about expectations while we sat on the bleachers and then the people that had a lock thingy could go get a locker and I didn't (I got one after school). So I just sat there and talked with everybody. A lot of people got out their phones even though we weren't necessarily supposed to but eh.
  Lunch!! So next was lunch which was great because EVERYBODY sat together and I was in the middle. I didn't have to sit by anybody I didn't know and we were all laughing and having a good time. PLUS bonus we got on our phones so that was fun.
  Fourth Period: Theater with Mrs. Nichols. Ok so I had Emogi and a couple other people I knew in this class. This class was REALLY fun! I liked the teacher and we got to do fun games like human pretzel! I had and will have a really fun time in this class!
  Fifth Period: Math with Mr. Pullin, Ok so this was actually my favorite class! I loved Mr. Pullin! He was so nice and funny! He also had a really pleasing accent. I had Farmer Girl and Dancer in this class. Though I sat with Farmer Girl and Dancer was on the other side of the classroom.
  Sixth Period: Social Studies with Mr. Levermann. Ok so when I first walked in I took a table that had only ONE other seat, thinking that this way I would only have to socialize with one person. Then Goat Boy walked in and I was like PERFECT! Unfortunately Mr. Levermann said we had to alphabetize ourselves meaning that-well whadda ya know?-I DID have to socialize. Ugh! But it was fine I guess. But oh my gosh Mr. Levermann had the most dull voice EVER! It sucks.
  Seventh Period: Critical Thinking with Mrs. Smith. Ok so this is basically gifted and talented. I have it with Meeble, Weirdo and Farmer Boy. Mrs. Smith basically explained everything in her room to us. I'm actually quite excited!
  So after school we (Meeble, Weirdo, Fluffy Hair, and another kid) walked to a different school because... well... it's a long story. Anyway! We did and that's where I got picked up. So yeah.
  That was all that happened and I actually had a lot of fun!
Bye Sincerely
     

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun! Teachers can be so boring when they make speeches about "how the class will benefit you", when sometimes the only way they will is if you get a good grade, which makes your parents happy! XD

    My brother took a critical thinking class last year, he really enjoyed it. So have fun! :D

    -Gray Marie
    graymariewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I basically just zone out!

      I really hope I do enjoy it!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
    2. I think you will, and you also have friends already, so that will make it easier.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your first day of middle school went so well! :)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones