Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Music Junkie Tag (What? Weird name right?)

 Hi guys! So I was (basically) tagged to do this tag(she said (in the comments) that she didn't care who did it)! So lets go! (BTW, Izzy tagged me.)
Question
Answer

Favorite song?
What!! I can't freaking choose! It's like asking what your favorite book is! (Wait! Does that analogy work here? Are books more hard to choose? I don't know!!)
 
How many playlists do you have on Spotify/YouTube/iTunes or whatever you use?
Um... I don't use any of these! Go ahead and shun me! But, I actually don't know what I use... (Mom, can ya answer that?)

Favorite genre of music?
Pop (I actually have a grandpa I call Pop)

Give us a list of all the bands and artists you listen to.
FOB
Sean Mendes
Tay Tay (otherwise known as Taylor Swift)
Bruno Mars

What is a collaboration between two artists that you would die to make happen?
FOB and Tay Tay

Strangest style of music?
Umm... I have no clue!


If your life had a national anthem, what would it be?
Um... Uma Thurman


What type of fan are you?
Of music? Or just in general? I'm gonna go with in general. Well, I'm the type of fan that if there is any mention of something she's a fan of or if anything reminds her of that she starts spewing random facts about it and won't let anyone change the subject or shut her down.

Favorite band and artist?
Band: FOB

Artist: Tay Tay
I tag: Luna/Wolfa, Derpy Dog, Noor, Nabila, and Rukiya
So, how'd you like it? I liked it!

Bye Sincerely
Does this signature look weird to you?

19 comments:

  1. Lily no blog loserMarch 22, 2016 at 4:38 PM

    Nice tag! IKR, I can't choose a favorite song or book either!!!!! BTW, I found a new blog, I think you'd like it. I think I'd rate it like a 2 out of 10 though. NOT my style, but I think you will like it. She had a comment on Noor's blog. Her blog is a joyful corner. You should check her out, and tell me what you rate her, I'd love to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blogger at A Joyful Corner was the one that was being mean to me. So right now I rate it 0.
      -Dani

      Delete
    2. Oh? Well, I doubt that you can judge a blog by how nice or mean the writer is, but oh well. What do you mean by RIGHT NOW you rate it 0?????

      Delete
    3. Well, I really DO like the blog, but just, I guess RIGHT NOW I'm forcing myself to rate it badly... does that make me a bad person? And are you mad at me?
      -Dani

      Delete
    4. Lol why would I be mad at you? This is your conflict with that person. It'd be rude of me to butt in. I hope you guys resolve it. :I

      Delete
    5. Lol, no it doesn't. You can't control your anger, and you don't have to like her blog. Why would I be mad at you? It'd be a bit rude of me to but in to your argument, but I hope you guys can resolve it one day.

      Delete
    6. Well, the way you said it kinda made it sound like you were mad at me? XD LOL! But you're not rude!
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. The signature is a little out of proportion, but other than that, great tag!Thanks for tagging me XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tag! I loved it! And I love Taylor! She's defiantly my favorite artist too! What's your favorite song by her? Mine would have to be Long Live or Enchanted(they're some of her older songs but they're really really good).
    ~Yali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Tay Tay! I have WAY too many fave songs. But it'd have to be You Belong With Me and Wonderland.
      -Dani

      Delete
  4. Lovely tag! Idk if I've asked this before but what's your favorite album and who's your favorite member in FOB? I'd love to know so we could talk more about them!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't really know a lot a bout bands, so when I say that I like them, I really just mean their songs. Sorry
      -Dani

      Delete
    2. Oh, well then which songs do you like? :)

      Delete
    3. Uma Thurman, Centuries, Irresistible, My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark, Immortals, Dance Dance.
      -Dani

      Delete
    4. Nice! I pretty much love all the songs but my favorite Album to date is Infinity on High, The Carpal Tunnel of Love is the best :D

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones