Saturday, September 3, 2016

Blogtember #2, September GOals (Lookie, see what I did there!?)

 Hia guys! That was way to upbeat. Lets go with Hi guys. Yeah... no. to dismal. HI guys! We can do that. Also, what should I call you guys? I used to call you something like 'my lovely blog supporters' but I've grown and changed so how bout you guys give me some suggestions? Dani, get on task! They're not here for a post about what to call them. I know! I just did the intro and- Stop! Lets just go with what we came here to do. Anyhoo I'm here for Blogtember #2! September GOals (I'm so smart, lookie what I did there.) So I'm basicsally just going to take the goals from Hot Town Cool Girl and A Little Bit of Sunshine and maybe add some of my own. Cool? (Btw thanks guys for being my inspiration for this post.) Do... let's go!

  1. Meet all of my AR goals.
  2. Read alot of books
  3. Do more posts, I've really been slacking!!
And... thats it...

Bye Sincerely
Sorry this came out late!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining with Blogtember! Lovely goals, hope you complete them all and don't forget to link up :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for puns! Good luck with your goals, and oh, I answered your comment on our about page, i'm interested to see what's the excite =P

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones