Saturday, April 9, 2016

The text tag!!

Some Guidelines:
~ Thank the person who nominated you/give a link back to their blog
(Nobody tagged me, so I'm going to ignore this)
 ~ Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
~ Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
  ~ Tag 2+ bloggers and let them know 
 ~ Include these rules in your post 

The Questions:
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
m, it's the start of my nickname (Marven), the start of Red Greens real name, and the start of the word mom.

2. What are three words that you love
Crap (don't ask me why!), cousin, and blog.

3. What are three words that you hate?
Pepe, favorite, and color

4. If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
Splendifourous, it means better than great.

5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks?
!?and*
6. what are three of your favorite fonts?
Well, from picmonkey, Great vibes, Good dogs, and Bilbo swashcaps 

7.  What's one quote that can keep you going?
Don't really have one

8.What is your favorite part about Writing and words in General?
Just, everything!!
My question is Do you love to write as much as me?
I tag Noor, Nabila, Wolfa, Derpy, and Rukiya
 
Bye Sincerely

15 comments:

  1. Hey Dani,
    I was wondering if I could do the tag?
    x Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged yo for the tag as well but I guess you already did it :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using picmonkey! Great post, the galaxy background of your blog is so cool. :)

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this tag popping up everywhere now :P I love how you just said you love the word 'crap', at first I thought that was meant to be your answer for the question about words you don't like, hahaha.
    Awesome llama/unicorn picture by the way!

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Envy, this tag is popping up everywhere in the blogosphere! Also, did you make the text tag button you used? It looks really good!
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hi! I dont think Ive seen you around my blog before. I hope you like it! :D
      -Dani

      Delete
    2. its very interesting and a really enjoy it cool background

      Delete
  7. Nice background ! your blog is good. I would like to share a link which may help kids like you : https://www.iquriouskids.com/kids-activities/all-locations/all-categories

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones