Sunday, October 23, 2016

BLOGAVERARY WHAAAAAAATTTTTT?!

 So, before we start I just want to say I have no inspiration to blog, which is really sad. So I kinda took an unexpected blogging break. But I'm back now! (I wish I could say that I'm loaded with ideas but... I'm not so... yeah...) Anyway, moving on.
 Guess what???!!!!!! It's my blogaversary!!!

 WHHHHAAAATTTT?! I know right? I've been blogging for 1 year! Crazy right? Well it's true. And I want you all to celebrate with me. So grab a piece of cake (or a cupcake or a cookie whatever) and read these blogaversaary challenge rules! (These are going to be like suuuper crazy so just deal with it)
Rules: Pick one (or multiple, I don't really care) of the challenges below and do them. No stealing, cheating, or fowl language.
The Challenges: You can either, bake a cupcake and email me a picture of it, write a peice about birthdays (or cupcakes, whatever works), share some pictures of a birthday you went to, or yours, or you could write me a happy blogiversary card and email me pics.
What you could win: So first place gets this button

a shoutout, an interview on my blog, a place for your work on my blog, and (if I'm not already) a follow.
Second place wins this button
a shoutout, an interview on my blog, and a place for your work on my blog.
Third place wins this button
 a shoutout and a place for your work on my blog
 So, yeah. Thanks for sticking with me through this year. I love you all! And I will definitely post more than I have been! ;) 
Bye Sincerely


4 comments:

  1. ah happy blogiversary!! :) i would do it, but band, school, and therapy (long story on that) have been consuming me alive so.
    -izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dani! I will try to enter if I have time. :)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones