Monday, April 17, 2017

New Challenge

 Hello guys! I'm going to be doing the 31 Day Blog Challenge where, basically, everyday I do one of these questions. So... yeah!
Image result for questions challenges for your blog
Day 1. Introduction and recent photo:
Hello everyone! My name is Dani Jones and I run this here blog! I'm a huge Fangirl of Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, The Lunar Chronicles, NCIS, and The Maze Runner. I ship, a LOT. My main ship is Harry x Hermione (FIGHT ME ON THIS). I'm a technology addict and if you took my laptop and phone away from me I would die. I also read. I'm lazy too. Also, I'm looking for some of my own kind (Maniac Llamacorn or Kitty depending on where I am), do you happen to know where some are? Well that's it.
.
So that's me.

Bye Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones