Thursday, May 11, 2017

Feminism Interview

 HI guys! I'm sorry I took an unexpected blogging break! I just have been going through some stuff that I'll post about tomorrow or the next day. But for this one I'm going to be posting the feminism interview I did on Nabila's blog.

What does feminism mean to you/what do you think feminism means?
When you are a feminist, you think men and women should be equal. That's it, not that woman should have power over men, not that women should be supreme leaders (although we'd be good at that :P), just that we deserve the same rights and treatment as men.

Would you call yourself a feminist? Why or why not?
I would very much call myself a feminist. I believe in equality for all no matter what! Really and truthfully, I feel that if you're not a feminist, you believe that men should have more opportunity and respect than women! Which just isn't right!

When did you first learn about feminism and what did you think about it?
 I first learned about feminism a while back. I have no clue where or who told me about it, but all I can say is I got some pretty false info! They told me feminists were women who thought that women were better than men, so obviously I thought that they were not good people and I would never call myself one. It was a couple months ago that I actually learned what one really was. I was talking to my cousin and she said she was one, I was uber confused so she explained, now I am a BIG feminist."

Who is your favroite celebrity or person you know in real life that would call themselves a feminist?
My favorite celebrity is Emma Watson, and I'm pretty darn sure she's a feminist, but my favorite person in real life that is a feminist is definitely my Mom!"

Do you think the feminist movement is needed? Why or why not?
I don't think that a HUGE feminism movement (such as that March Nabila went to) is needed, but I do think that everyone should raise awareness whenever they can, point out how men aren't treating (some of) us right, fight for it a little at a time so that we can say we are an equal opportunity world.


That was it! And again, I'll be posting more now! I've just been in a... I wouldn't call it blogging slump... But just a slump in general... So... Yeah!

Bye Sincerely

1 comment:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones