Saturday, May 13, 2017

Shatter Me

 Guys, you need to listen to this song that is so freaking amazing! I love it! I listen to it whenever I cry... I've listened to it a lot lately.
  So in the last post I said that I'd talk about the stuff I had been going through, so that's what I'll do. (By the way I've told very few people about this, so don't tell anyone.)
  So first off, recently it's felt like I can't do anything right. If I do ANYTHING it's rude or I could do better than what I did. And I haven't known what to do. And then there's this dramafest at school that I'VE AS BEING MYSELF MADE SOMEONE CRY! I can't deal with that! I hate ANYONE being sad especially if I'M the one that made him feel that way! I'm sure you're wondering what happened so here it is. This dude that no one likes (let's call him Yoshi) decided that me and my friends were now his friends, and since we felt bad for him we let him. But then Yoshi started talking bad about our other friend (let's call him Bob), and Bob is really close to us because he was on the Bluebonnet Team. Yoshi said that Bob was "bullying him" which Bob would NEVER do! Yoshi was also saying that Bob was manipulating us against him (Yoshi). ON TOP OF THAT Yoshi has made Actor cry TWICE! I'm so protective of my friends but above all I'm protective of Actor because he's so vulnerable and weak and I feel like I have to protect him. So eventually I decided to just tell him to GO AWAY because I don't want him hurting me or my friends anymore! But then he started crying! And this last part happened on Friday so I got to leave and think it over but I don't know what to do!! 😢😢
  If you have any advice please tell in the comments! I'll gladly take it!

Bye Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones