Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Writers Ink Challenge

 Hi there guys. Today I'm going to be doing the Writers Ink Challenge so :P

Rules 

-Thank your nominator (thanks Nabila)
-Answer at least 8 questions about writing 
-Nominate at least 5 people

When Did You First Start Writing 
Well, I've written since I was in school, but the first time I actually wrote a story was in 3rd grade (I want to say... I think).

Have You Always Been Interested In Writing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. I only really started to get into it in 4th grade. Before that I really liked science and before that I wanted to be a basketball player (until it became clear I had absolutely no athletic talent. I also have no clue where I got the idea into my head to be a basketball player).

Why Do You Like Writing
Um,.. I really don't know. That's kinda like asking an artist why he (or she) make masterpieces. You really don't know why, you just do.

What Genre Do You Write In
Mostly realistic fantasy. I know, I know, it sounds utterly stupid. BUT what it is is it's basically where you write how it would realistically be if fantasy were real. So... BOOM!

Do You Write Poetry
Um... I  would like to say yes, but the only time I tried I crashed and burned so... no?

Have You Ever Written A Story With Your Friend
Goat Boy and I tried once... and then the end of 4th grade came and we never talked about it again. Though recently he's said that he and his cousin are trying to write it again (psh good luck with that! ;P)

How do you write your stories (first or third person, past or present tense)
It really just depends. I've written all combinations of them on multiple things... So it really just depends...

Where do you see yourself writing-wise in one month, one year, ten years
In one month I'll definitely still be working on my book, in one year I'll be finished with 3 quarters of my book (hopefully, maybe, probably), in ten years I shall be done with my first and second books and working on my third.

_______________________________________________
Done! Whoo-hoo! I nominate
Cait from Paper Fury
Katie Grace from A Writers Faith
And Anyone Who Regularly Reads My Blog (Because I Feel Sorry That You Listen to Me) 

Bye Sincerely


2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones