Sunday, January 14, 2018

Rambling Like A Boss

 Hi guys! So I know that NO ONE says like a boss anymore, but I'mma bring it back! #TrendsetterDani (I think there's something wrong with me). ANYWAY! So today I'm going to just ramble about my life. I honestly have 0% clue of how long this post will be... so let's gooooo!
 First thing on my rambling list (that I don't have). Do you ever have friends that love you so much that when you say you can't hang out/spend the night they get mad at you? No? Just me? I'll provide some context. So one of my cousins- cough cough Meeble cough cough- get mad at me when I can't spend the night. It aggravates me because I can't always spend the night with her! I have things I need to do and other friends that I want to spend time with too. I'm sorry!
 OOH speaking of other friends Derpy Dog has a YouTube channel, it's The Little Epileptic Weenie Dog and I recently starred in her video(s)- I'm not sure how many she decided to put up. I'm Kitty D on there sooooo go watch!
 So the play that I got into, you remember that? Game of Tiaras? Yeah well rehearsals start February 6th and we're supposed to memorize our lines before then? Have I? No. I procrastinate to much. Good job me.
 Oh guess what! I'm moving again! The house is actually on this street that I live on because my Mom and Dad want to buy like 5 houses and rent them out so when they retire they have income. I dunno. But whats cool is that I get to completely redo my room again! So yeah...
 Oh I have an interesting story... so apparently now my crush knows I like him... Yeah. What's cool though is that he's not being super awkward about it. Like we're still friends and nothing's changed. I kinda hope that now he knows that I like him he's going to like notice me. I don't know, I guess I read to much.
 Also! Goat Boy apparently reads this so HI GOAT BOY! *waves*
 Soooooo apparently my Mom has this day planned for us tomorrow, and if things go to plan then me, her, and my brother are going to see the newest star wars (#YAAASSSS) and then someone will watch my little brother and my Mom and I are going to go get our nails done and then we're going to get our ears pierced again. Like, directly above our current piercing, on our lobes still. I'll do a post about it tomorrow if it ends up actually happening.
 Wow, this post kinda just looks like my brain threw up... it's a mess. I'm so sorry that I made you read this!

Bai Sincerely
Dani Jones (I'm to lazy to get the signature) 

3 comments:

  1. First my parents also do the buy houses and rent thing. Heads up it’s kind of annoying depending on if they want you to help them. Second DANI MEMORIZE YOUR LINES DONT BE A PROCASTINATING BEE. Three maybe try asking your crush about it??

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones