Sunday, January 21, 2018

AYEE The Sick Girl Lives

 Hey guys! So you all are probably VERY confused with my title (though I'm sure you've been confused with my titles before), allow me to explain. You see, I got sick on Thursday of last week and I've just been dead. Only today did I start feeling better. Actually yesterday morning I had a fever of 103 and a headache so bad that it hurt to move at all. So hence the title the sick girl (me) lives (is not sick anymore), even though I'm still technically sick. The AYEE part was really just for fun. Ok anyway.
 So in my last post I talked a little bit about the day that my mom had planned for us, we did do that with the exclusion of getting our nails done (because even without that the total of the day came out to be more than $160 so...). What I want to talk about is the new Star Wars movie. I have 2 things to say about it. The 1st is easy, I completely and totally ship Reylo, just... don't fight me on this because you'll lose. The 2nd thing is actually a spoiler so... I'm sorry. But it turns out Rey's family was nobody from nowhere. Half the people were really sad about that, but me? I really really liked it! Because it showed that you can be important even if you don't come from anything special. You are what you make yourself, not what anybody makes you. But whatever. The other thing is... I GOT ANOTHER PIERCING!

I know the picture sucks, but I'm sick, cut me some slack.

 Now on to the bulk part of this post, I saw this tag that Nabila did, and even though she didn't tag me I'm going to do it anyway because I'm a REBEL! Not really I'm a smol bean don't hurt me. So the tag is called The Literary Dinner Party Tag, where basically you have different categories and you have to pick a fictional character to come to your dinner party under that category. I don't explain this very well... but you'll see!
The categories are:
1. One character who can cook/likes to cook
2. One character who has money to fund the party 
3. One character who might cause a scene
4. One character who is funny/amusing 
5. One character who is super social/popular
6. One villain 
7. One couple - doesn't have to be romantic 
8. One hero/heroine 
9. One underappreciated character 
10. One character of your own choosing
So I guess now I get on with it.

1. A character who likes/can cook:
Ooh! The first person and the person who I'm going with for this category is Peeta Mellark! Even though he;s just a baker from what I've read his sweet treats are to die for so I'm ok with that.

2. A character who has money to fund the party:
*sets computer down, goes to look at my two bookshelves* Um... oh no. I see only one possible character choice. I'll have to go with Draco Malfoy. I'm not sure how I fell about that.

3. A character who might cause a scene:
Captain Carswell Thorne, just because that sounds like something he'd do. ;)

4. A character that is super funny/amusing:
Leo Valdez! He's like the class clown of the Argo Two!

5. One character who is super social/popular:
Um... Harry Potter...? Sure he's not SUPER social... but he is popular. So yeah... Harry Potter.

6. One villain:
For whatever reason I feel like I'm supposed to pick a teenage villain because literally everyone on this list is a teenager but I'm not going to. I'm picking Queen Levana just because she's one of my favorite villains. 

7. A couple:
Percabeth or Percy and Annabeth. They are lovely and one of my otp's so obviously they must be included.

8. A hero/heroine:
Cinder, I don't have enough Lunar Chronicles on here so here's Cinder.

9. An underappreciated character:
Haymitch Abernathy, I don't think that Haymitch is given enough credit for everything he does. He had to kill people to win and then he had to mentor kids that he watched DIE year after year.

10. A character of your choice:
Hermione Granger! You knew she was gonna be in here eventually didn't you?

So my dinner party invites go to:
Peeta, Draco, Thorne, Leo, Harry, Levana, Percy, Annabeth, Cinder, Haymitch, and Hermione. Well this dinner's going to be a disaster. What was I thinking?
 Well I guess that's it for this one!

Bye Sincerely
Danielle Jones

2 comments:

  1. First happy your feeling better! Also it's cool you had a nice day with your mom. I agree with both of your star wars things! At first when they announced she was a nobody I was disappointed but now that I think about it I love it so much! I really want another piercing! Do you like it? You can totally do any tags I do even if I forget to tag you! Loved your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do love my second peircing! Thanks for saying I can always do your tags.
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones