Friday, May 11, 2018

Panic Attack

 Heyo guys, so I have something to talk about today. And it's kinda really serious but I mostly just need to get it all out of me. So today I had a panic attack at school. It was my second panic attack. Ever. And it was BY FAR worse than the other one I've had. So now I'm going to tell you what happened.
 So in first period ELA at the end of class we did a thing where if you got a 100 on an assignment you got to this weird plastic bowling thing. And I got a 100 along with 3 other kids. Long story short the first time I bowled I got a strike but the second time I didn't get anything. And EVERY PERSON in class was watching and EVERY PERSON in the class was cheering for me to win and when I didn't I felt like I let everyone down and that there was a lot of pressure. So because of that adrenaline rush I started shaking. And we went to second period. But the more I thought about the more anxious I got and I don't know WHAT triggered it but I started hyperventilating. And because of that I couldn't breathe and because of that I got light-headed and tunnel vision and my hands went numb from lack of circulation. And I was just sitting there shaking and the first person to notice that SOMETHING was wrong was LOL. And he was like "Oh my gosh, Dani are you ok?" And I said I was but it just kept getting worse and worse to the point where I LEGITIMATELY thought I was going to die because I COULDN'T BREATHE! And the teacher was just going on with her regular things not noticing that I was LITERALLY SHAKING. Here's the funny part, she actually looked at me, told me to move to a different table for a test, and then continued talking. Eventually LOL just went up to the teacher and said "I think Dani's having an anxiety attack" and the teacher looked at me and said "Why didn't anyone tell me? Danielle go to the nurse!" so I walked out of the classroom and down the hall. But I was going extremely slow because I was shaking. Eventually one of the coach's found me and told me to concentrate on my breathing and he walked me to the nurse's office. When I got there I was like "Um so I'm shaking and I can't breath" but I was like stuttering. And she was like "Well you're kinda hyperventilating so why don't you come lay down." So I layed on one of those beds that they have in doctor's offices and the nurse told me to close my eyes and try to slow down my breathing. So I did and after about 20 minutes I could breath again and even though I was still a bit shaky I went back down to class. And since my next class was pre-athletics I got a signed note to get out of it.
 So that's the story of how I had a really bad panic attack at school. I also went home early because I couldn't recover. So yeah...

Bye Sincerely
Danielle Jones

4 comments:

  1. Hey there darni. I’m sorry about the panic attack. I hope you’re doing better now.
    -Prof. Bobbleberry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn’t mean to say Darni it was supposed to be Dani because I typed Darni with the intention of changing it to Dani but I forgot because I’m stupid and now it says Darni. Darnit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely ok that you called me Darni and I am ok now.
    -Dani Jones

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones