Tuesday, July 3, 2018

First Post of the Summer (Which is Actually Kind of Sad What is Wrong With Me?)

 Hey guys! So... I haven't posted in, like, a LONG time. And now that I'm back, I'm planning on making a plan and actually sticking to it. Because I'm not sure if anyone actually READS my blog anymore, but if they do I don't want to let anyone down. But I honestly don't think anyone does. It's ok though, no sad thoughts. So I am officially back.
 ANYWAY. I'm planning for my schedule to look like this on Wednesday, a post about my life. Or just whatever I decide to do a post about, because I'm spontaneous like that. On Friday, a post about writing or books. Just something to live up to the "Book Blog" part of my name I guess. So... yeah.
 ALSO I might be making some changes to my blog, such as the layout, some of the pages, and the nicknames because they are all very outdated. I mean, at least for me there are.
 Now onto the part of the post that is about my life. So. Last month on the first of June was the last day of school. It was somewhat of a bitter-sweet day because, since the district lines got reshuffled some of my friends aren't going to be there again. BUT all the one's that matter are.
 I haven't really done anything ALL THAT fun, I have spent some time with some of my friends (remember, I'm going to be redoing nicknames so I'm not listing currently) and stuff like that. AND next week and the week after that I'm going to be enrolling in a theater camp that I am SO excited for. Like, for real, I have almost never been more excited for anything, EXCEPT for the fact that once school starts back up again I'll be in ADVANCED theater which is literally one of the best things EVER.
 So anyways, that's what's happened/will be happening this summer, and if I'm consistent (which I hope I will be) I'll start posting a LOT more. I really hope that since I'll start posting more I'll start getting more ideas for different posts, but if any of you people that actually read my blog still want me to do something than I will do it.
 Bye Sincerely
Danielle Jones
80% Maniac, 10% Unicorn, 10% Llama Wonder

8 comments:

  1. Don’t worry my dude I read your blog a lot.
    Also, is Megan still going to the our school? I think she went to one of the schools that got all shuffled, but I’m not sure.
    ~William

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you William.
      Yes she's still coming to our school. She got what's called a "Grandfather" which means that she's allowed to come back.
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
  2. ahaha i relate, idk how many people actually read my blog without getting confused over it since i've changed the name/url so many times lol.

    -mckenzie
    the-anti-social-social-club.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the reason we both think that because of mental disorders, but it's ok.... It's completely fine. I know for a fact that several people read your blog!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
  3. Ahaha I haven't read your blog in a while, but I can't wait to see what posts you come up with in the future! Good luck at theatre camp :)

    Andrea @ https://spaceshipsvampiresandsecretagents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oof, there's the hard truth right there. But you might not have read it just because I haven't been posting... at all. Anyway, thanks for the good luck! I'm going to need it!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
  4. I read your blog Dani!! A theatre camp sounds so cool!! And congrats on advanced theatre!! This past year I took an advanced theatre class at school and it was like all 8th graders which was less cool but it was still super fun haha.

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You know, several people have commented that they do still actually read my blog and they makes me really happy!
      I know right? I love theater and the theater camp I'm going to sounds awesome!
      In my advanced theater it's going to be 7th and 8th graders, so that's cool, but I'm glad it was still fun!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones