Sunday, November 22, 2015

Rarity and the Curious Case Of Charity

Title:Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity

Author:G. M. Berrow

Summary:
Rarity is excited to welcome her new apprentice, Charity, to Ponyville. Rarity is sure that the two of them will become best friends, bonding over their love of fashion and glamour. But after Charity dyes her mane and tail to look more like her mentor, and begins to copy the fashionista's every move, Rarity realizes this pony is a problem!

My Review:
Well you know I like "My Little Pony", and Rarity is my favorite pony, so of course I liked this book! Geez, so you know whats hard? When there's a really good book, and you're blogging about it, you can't give any spoilers. Dang, so hard.

My Rating: 
4 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones