Sunday, November 1, 2015

Last Night + Birthday Party!!

   Hi! So in this blog post I'm going to be talking about 2 important things. 1. Last Night/ Halloween 2.My Little Bro and My Birthday Party. I am really exited to write this post! Now onto the post!
   So last night was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In case you don't know what last night was, it was Halloween! I had so much fun! You have no idea! Okay maybe you have some idea, but not much!
   So I got to go Trick or Treating, and me and my cousin Marshmellow sorta matched! I was a Gryffindor witch and Marshmellow was a Ravenclaw witch (6 strangers got just by looking at us that we were from the wizarding world of Harry Potter).  It turns out Twenty One didn't even Trick or Treat with us, she did dress up though, she was Slappy the Dummy. My little bro was a pirate! He was so cute, Mom had drawn a beard and mustache on him with eyeliner, I think. 
   After we were "done" we all went to my Granny's house. Marshmellow and I convinced my Uncle  to take us Trick or Treating in that neighborhood too! I got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much candy! 
   Well that's it for Halloween. Now on to my little bros and my birthday party. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! I'm so exited!
   So the reason that the Birthday Party is mine and my little bros is because his birthday is Oct. 30th and my birthday is Nov. 14th, my Mom doesn't think that all of my family will show up to 2 birthday parties 1 before the other so, we just combine them. 
   Ahhhhhh!!! So hard to wait I have to wait till 3:00 and it's only about 1:00 right now! 
   Okay well that was all I wanted to blog about!
                                                 
                                                     Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones