Monday, November 9, 2015

Veterans Day News!

   So exiting news! So our school has a Veterans Day program and I'm already in it because I'm in choir so I get to sing but Hairdo and me got picked to be the 2 4th grade speakers!
   We get to say our lines in front of at least 100 people most of whom are Veterans! We have to go to the library every recess and practice our lines! I'm so exited! 
   I always feel so special because I'm really smart and I'm in SAGE so when something like this happens I feel so special! On that note I'd like to thank a couple of people, my Mom, my school Librarian, my 3rd grade teacher, my math + science teacher, and my ELA teacher. 
   So yeah I'm feeling good. 

                               Bye Sincerely Dani      

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones