Friday, August 19, 2016

Monthly Blogger to Blogger Guest Post Explanation

 Hi guys! First off, I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting often, I really have no excuse, but here's one anyway! :D I've really had nothing to post about. NOTHING! I think it's mostly because it's summer so nothing big's happening (which is kind of the opposite of what it ought to be, isn't it?). Anyway, I'm starting this thing where every month a certain blogger of my choice will get to guest post! They will get this button for their participation.
And yeah... I'll get the first one up whenever the... ahem... guest postee emails me back! So... yeah! Oh guys! Guys! You wanna see the official blog button thingy? 
So... I guess that's it!
Bye Sincerely
PS I start school this Tuesday, YAAAAYYY!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea, good luck and I hope you get a lot of guest requests :)

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones