Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Monthly Blogger To Blogger Guest Post- August- Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl


 Hi guys! Today is my MBTBGP for August! I got Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl to guest post this month so enjoy! 
 Hey everyone! I am so so exited to be here today. When Dani asked if I wanted to guest post I was delighted and of course said yes. My name is Nabila and I blog over at Hot Town Cool Girl.  I would love if you could check out my blog and also follow me through my google+ andPinterest accounts. OK so now into the post. Today I am going to be sharing some last minute things you have to do both during and before the first week of school. 

Do you have all of your supplies? If not go back to school shopping
My school and most schools have a list of supplies you need to get for certain classes and just for school in general. Make sure you have everything on your list. I recommend going over it again just one last time. If you don't have everything on your list I recommend going to Office Max or Target and getting the stuff you don't have. I love back to school shopping! Recently I got all of my school supplies which you can see in this post.  

Make sure you have stuff for your lunch
 Go shopping with your parents and get all of the stuff you need. I recommend writing a list of stuff that you want. Get stuff like sandwich meat, crackers, and fruit. 

Plan your routines
Aka nighttime, morning, and homework routines. I like to plan these out before hand so that I know exactly what I am am going to do when. 

Study and memorize your schedule
 I recommend you try to memorize it so that you are not scrambling around with the paper in your hand between classes. 

Get a lot of sleep
You must soak up all of the summer napping time before school starts. You do not want to be sleepy on the first day of school. 

Go over how you are getting to and from school
Familiarize yourself with the bus stop or if you are walking memorize how to get to school. Make sure to go over this will your parents and friends. 

Make sure you did all of the summer reading
For my school an a lot of other schools you have summer reading that is pretty much mandatory. 
 I'm back! So whadda ya think? I liked it! If you want to do a MBTBGP for next month just shoot me a comment! So.... yeah!

Bye Sincerely


2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones