Monday, August 8, 2016

Hiking With Mom!

 Hi guys! Today I went hiking, swimming, and kayaking with my Mom at Inks Lake! It was so cool and fun! Here are pics!
 This is us before we started!
 This is a part of the lake that we saw on our hiking trail.
 One of the landscapes
 Us near the end
 Me drinking water
 Idk

 me on a bridge
 Climbing a rock
 Still climbing
On the rock!
 I jumped off this rock cliff into the water! It was way higher than it looks and it was so scary! My butt burned on impact! 


Me in the water
Us after swimming
 Me kayaking
Us on the kayak
 We got snow cones afterward!

Idk...
My brother had a bad day so after we picked him up from daycare we went for some froyo!
Bye Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones