Monday, August 8, 2016

1st FLC entry- Create A Fantastical Creature

 Hi guys! So I'm participating in Kathryn's Flc (Fantasy Literature Camp)! I'm, on Team Pegasus!
The first challenge/assignment thingy is create a fantastical creature. So I'm entering a creature from my book. The creature is called the Draconi. They are dragons that can shape-shift into humans. These draconi can also control fire/lava/magma in either form. In dragon form their scales are usually red, but are not limited to just red. They can also be purple, blue, white or black. And that is my magical creature!

Bye Sincerely

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! The Draconi sound awesome! I might do this next year!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones