Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hello, My Name Is Inigo Montoya, You Killed My Father, Prepare to Die

 Hi guys! As you can see from the title I literally JUST finished The Princess Bride. But get this! It was my FIRST time seeing it, my FIRST TIME!! And let me just say, it was by far one of my favorite fantasy love stories. It's right up there with the Disney princess'! I think my favorite character was Inigo! I don't know why, but I loved him!
 Also, yesterday Meeble had a birthday party and if you want to see musical.lys of it than look at @maniac_llamacorn and @mahomielover188 so yeah!
 Also... I'm going to see The Lego Batman movie even though I've already seen it! I love that movie... except the beginning is kinda stupid... If you've seen the movie you know what I'm talking about... with the logos and stuff. But WHATEVS!
 THIS JUST IN! DERPY DOG IS GOING TO SEE MANDESA LIKE RIGHT NOW *SQUEEEEEEEEEE* I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER! MANDESA'S LIKE HER HERO AND I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER! and also kinda jealous but she doesn't need to know that 
                                                         
Bye Sincerely
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones