Sunday, February 5, 2017

Superbowl today woot woot!! (And other updates)

 Hai guys!!! SOOOO today's the Superbowl, which, truthfully I don't care about... BUT! I'm excited about that because I get to see my friend who I literally only get to see like... once or twice every year! So I'm actually really really excited about that! I haven't seen her in pretty much a year!
  
Sorry for my joke there
 Also! My Mom's birthday is coming up on the 7th and I got/am going to make her something she's going to love love love!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ I got her absolute favorite chocolate Ghirardelli squares and I'm going to wake up at freaking 5:00 am to make her breakfast in bed!! No doubt I'm going to be absolutely tired as crap and... *sigh* Well... you know, you just gotta make sacrifices for those you love.
 It's also going to be Meeble's birthday on Valentine's Day, so head on over to her blog and wish her a very  happy birthday!!   
So, do you 'celebrate' the Superbowl?
And do you know any breakfast foods that you don't actually have to cook?

Bye Sincerely


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I haven't been on your blog in sooo long (or my own blog to be honest whoops) and I miss it so much! Hope you had a great time with your friend <3

    - Lexie | www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! This comment made my day! Recently I've not been sure if people actually care about my blog, so I'm so happy that you've said this!
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones