Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Dani Jones Blog- Valentine's Day Edition

 Hey guys! In case you don't know, today is Valentine's day!! I... ahem... took the liberty of making the blog's template all Valentiney!! I had a really fun day! Here are three parts in my day that I loved!
 So I wake up and go to the restroom. As I walk out of the restroom I see red glints of... red on the counter. I walk over and they're red heart boxes of chocolate!! My Mom goes "Happy Valentine's day Dani!" and then I realize that one of the heart boxes are for me! "Can I have one?" I asked. And she said yes!!
 The next part was when we were passing out our Valentine card thingies and Weirdo comes over and gives me a pink bag with pink tissue paper and I opened it there was a bouquet of heart suckers! It was amazing!!
 The  next part was when they passed out the PTA carnations and I got 3!! One from my Mom, one from my Dad and one from Weirdo!! It was amazing!!
 Anyway! That's all for Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones