Thursday, February 23, 2017

Le Post of Randomness.

 HI guys! I'm not sure how to do this intro... So we'll just skip to what I wanted to say!! 
 So you guys might not know that at my school we have a talent show. I was originally going to sing an original song that I wrote, but Mom, Weirdo, and Weirdo's mom all asked me to do a duet with him to the song 'True Colors' from the movie Trolls. Yeah... it's really weird because he has to say he loves me... Instant shipment! 
 Also! I'm going to middle school next year and we just got our, like, enrollment sheets where we pick pre-ap and electives and stuff. I chose pre-ap everything I was able to (english and math), pre athletics, and my elective was theater! But it's weird because I'm not going to the middle school my elementary school feeds into. I'm going to one that has a lower population of students, is smarter statistically smarter, and has my cousin. So I'm not sure what's going to happen there.
 Speaking of middle school, I have a couple of fears, I'm afraid that I'm going to get lost in the 2 story huge halled building that is middle school, I'm afraid of walking into the wrong classroom, and I'm afraid that I won't be in any of the same classes as my friends, PLUS I won't have as many because we're all going to different middle schools and there's about double the kids than in 5th grade and ugh! You wanna know what Mom said to cheer me up? She said I'll let you wander the halls during the summer (which she can do because she works at the school district), she said if you walk into a wrong classroom just dab and then walk away, and she said "Dani, because you and all your friends are taking pre-ap classes you will most likely be in the same class, don't worry!" So I'm not worried! Kinda... 

Do you have any fears of middle school? What is middle school like?

Bye Sincerely


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about starting middle school. In a bigger school you have to be more organised, discipline yourself more and chill out. Don't loose your timetable. Talk to new people. Do your homework and have fun! Trust me it's exciting when you get there :-)

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones