Friday, February 23, 2018

First School Dance

 Hey guys! So I don't know how it is for you guys, but at my middle school we have school dances, and tonight I went to my first one! We never had dances in elementary school, and this was the first dance this year.
 So I didn't know who all was going to be there, but I knew for sure that Meeble wasn't going to be there.
 So I got there and let me just say, EVERYBODY was so so so pretty! The list of people there were

  1. Weirdness
  2. Dancer
  3. Emogi
  4. Fluffy Hair
  5. Coop
  6. Bomb.com
  7. Jules
  8. Shark 
  9. And other friends that I have 
 It was pretty cool, because the gym and the hallways were decorated like a jungle. There was a concession stand and I got a slice of pizza, a chocolate bar, those sour strips, and a soda. And the lights in the gym were off and there were disco lights and the music was blasting. It was amazing!! I hung out with all of my friends and it was just so fun!
 
Me, in my outfit!
Me and Dancer!
From Left to right: Jules, my friend I haven't given a name to, Me, Shark
Me and Weirdo!

So yeah, I had a lot of fun!
Bye Sincerely
Dani Jones

2 comments:

  1. The dance sounds like so much fun!
    Unfortunately the pictures didn't come out ://
    Anyway I have tagged you in the Positive POsitivity Tag! More infor on Smoke and Ashes xo
    http://thesmokeandashes.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok so I JUST now realized that I hadn't approved this comment which is REALLY weird, BUT I just saw it and I will now try to do your tag!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones