Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Infinity Dreams Award! First Tag Ever!


Ahhhh! Hi guys! So Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl  tagged me to do the Infinity Dreams Award! IDK if you know but but this is my FIRST tag! So I'm really super EXCITED!!!


Rules
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Tell 11 facts about yourself 
  • Answer the questions that were set for you to answer 
  • Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
Thank you Nabila!!! Thank you!

Some Facts 'Bout Me
1.  I LOVE LOVE LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE to read. You will almost always find me in my room with my nose in a book. 
2.I don't really like sports, like at all. I mean it's all pass, throw, kick, run, get all sweaty, repeat! I don't like that! Not that I sweat! I don't! I sparkle! 
3. I don't have a camera. I know... Sad... :( 
4.I'm a girly-girl scientist. Sounds weird, right? Well I love to wear makeup (not in public! I'm only 10!) but, I'm not afraid to, and do get dirty when I do science experiments. 
5.My top 5 fave. colors are purple, blue, green, yellow, pink.
6.I love the THG series! I read all the books and can't wait to see the movies!
7.I love to blog! (Uh... Duh!) 
8.I love to eat! I'm a really picky eater, so that makes it hard...
9.For me at least, this is really hard!
10.I'm really kinda lazy.
11. I've no idea the difference between a well-rounded person and a normal person

Now for questions
Why did you start blogging
Well, this was actually just supposed to be a blog for book reviews, but I started blogging about other things too! That's how this blog was born.
Girly-girl or Tomboy
Like I said, Girly-girl scientist
Fave. book series
You're gonna make me choose!? I don't know... 
If you could go back in time and make your blog a whole different subject, what would it be?
I wouldn't do it. 
Fave. Holiday tradition
Well, on Christmas day all of my family goes to Grammy's house 

Now for questions
Who's your fave. author?
What's your fave. book/series of books? 
Girly Girl or tomboy? 
What Holiday do you celebrate during Christmas time?
What's your hobby (besides blogging)? 
Do you like my blog (The Dani Jones Blog)?

Nominees 
I nominate 1. Noor   2.A Girl  3.Sophia  4.Shelby  5. Miss Internet  6.Rukiya 7.Luna and Tonks  8.Yali 9.BNS 10. Amy I can only think of 10, sorry guys.

Bye Sincerely Dani

11 comments:

  1. Awesome answers Dani! :)
    Thank you so much for tagging me! Sadly I actually have already gotten tagged for this. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, now I remember! But, can't you do it again, I mean these are different questions, right?

      Delete
    2. Yeah! I guess I could do it again! :)

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry, I never saw that you tagged me because during December, my laptop was actually broken, and it only got fixed on I think January 13, but I'm not sure..... So, I am so sorry that I never got to see this! I will do the tag right now.

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones