Wednesday, March 15, 2017

New series'- Tag of the week- Liebster Tag

 Hey guys! I decided that I wanted to start a new series called tag of the week where, every week I'll find a tag on someone else's blog from some point in time and do it, if you want me to do a specific tag just comment what tag and a link to where I can find it. By the way I'll probably do some of the same tags I've done in the past. So for this week I've decided to do the Liebster Tag!
Rules:
~Link back to the person who tagged you (nobody did)
~Answer all 11 questions
~Tag 11 people who have less than 1000 followers
~Ask them 11 questions
~Let them know through social media
What is your dream job?
My dream job is actually to be a famous author!
Who is your favorite musician/music group? 
Either Fall Out Boy, or Panic! at the Disco.
Favorite type of blog post to write? 
I dunno!? I love them all!
How long have you been blogging? 
A year and a quarter.
What motivates you to keep going in day to day life? 
I think of how what I do makes a difference.
What makes you angry?
People.
What makes you happy?
People
What is your top blogging goal?
100 followers, which doesn't seem like much, but I only have 30, so I got some ways to go.
What is something that is a talent that you have (dance, writing. etc)?
I'm quite good at writing!
What does your dream home look like?
PSHHHHHH I DON'T KNOW BUT IT HAS EVERYTHING AND IS ALL PURPLE AND AMAZING!
If you could live anywhere what would it be? 
Here, where I live.

I tag-
Everybody that agrees on one of these things with me (comment which one! XD) to do the same questions cause I'm lazy ;D

Bye Sincerely


No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones