Sunday, March 5, 2017

Me

Me
Female
Purple
Maniac llamacorn
Fangirl
Potterhead
Tribute
Demigod
Lunartic
Agent
Runner
Geek
Nerd
Klutz
Friend
Singer
Dancer
Crazy
Weirdo
Nice
Amazing
Funny
Fun
Reader
Writer
Intelligent
Female
Me
 I decided to make this list thingy of things I am... Not for any particular reason. I just wanted to. XD I'm so random! Anyway...! I haven't posted because for some reason my computer, like, couldn't connect to internet, so i couldn't post.
 Also! Guess what!! I made the bluebonnet team! That's basically where all the schools gets a team that can't be more than 6 team members. We go to a high school and answer questions about certain books that are called bluebonnet books. There's a 1st 2nd and 3rd place out of 18 schools. But no matter if you win or lose you get the day off school, free pizza, a free shirt, and a medal. If you win you get a trophy and bragging rights! XD But here's the thing, Meeble got in to, which is a good thing right? BUT! She's in a different school, meaning I'm going against her! Which is scary because she's really smart. Like, really smart! But whatever! it's going to be fun!! :P
So I'm super duper excited!!

Have you been on the bluebonnet team? Does your school even have one? 
What are some things that describe you?

Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. That's super cool Dani! Congrats. :) Ok I feel like you read my mind with this post. I like literally just scheduled a post where I say a bunch of stuff that I am kind of like this. Great minds must think alike. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really cool! I guess great minds really do think a like!
      -Dani

      Delete
    2. I was just about to tell Dani that! So Nabila inspired me to do a 100 reasons why I am me post and you can check it out here: http://mysummerwaterland.weebly.com/blog/100-reasons-i-am-me

      I have included a link to Nabila's post in mine.

      Delete
    3. Everybody's doing these things now aren't they?
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones