Friday, March 24, 2017

New Writing Piece

 Hi guys! I decided to make a new writing piece cause why not? So here it is!

Where am I? What am I doing here? I sat up and looked around. I seemed to be in a bleached white room. There's a digital clock that showed the date and time. Wait! I looked at the clock, then I looked at my tattoo. "I should be dead!"Suddenly I felt woozy. I looked and I saw a mechanical contraption pumping a liquid into my arm. And everything went black.


When I came to, there was a girl bringing me some food. "Thank you." I said. She just nodded her head. "Why am I here?" I asked. "Because you are not dead, and you are supposed to be." a voice said. But it wasn't the girl's in front of me, she hadn't moved her lips. I looked around. "Who's there?!" I yelled startled. The girl pointed to a mirror. "It's a one way mirror, Ava." said the voice. "Why am I not dead? I thought that you were supposed to die on the date on your tattoo, so why am I not dead?" I asked. The voice laughed. "Yes, yes. Everyone knows that when you're born you get a tattoo of the date they're going to die. What nobody knows is that, in order to control the population size, inside the tattoo there's a nano bot that is programmed to instantly kill on that date. But, apparently you are immune."  Immune? How could I be immune? And to what? "But luckily, we have you here now. And now we can kill you properly." the voice said. Wait! Kill me? The liquid started gushing again, but this time I fought to stay awake. But finally the darkness took over.

Did you guys like that? Would you like me to do more? I know I think it's cool! 

Bye Sincerely
                         Dani Jones my signature's not working



2 comments:

  1. That is so cool Dani and an awesome idea. I would definitely read a book along that story line. You should totally write more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones