Monday, March 13, 2017

Get to Know Me Tag

 Hey guys, I decided to do this because why not? By the way, there'll be another post coming your way soon, so look out for that!!
Vital Stats:
Name: Danielle
Nicknames: Marven, Dan Bo Chan, Dani
Birthday: November 14 2005
Star Sign: Scorpio
Occupation: Student

Appearance:
Hair color: Blond but with lots of other colors thrown in.
Hair length: Right below my shoulders.
Eye color: Blue/green/gray
Best feature: I've been told my eyes are pretty
Braces: Yup, but I'm getting them off on April 5th
Piercings: My ears
Tattoos: No, but I draw on myself a lot
Right or left handed: Lefty for life!!

Firsts:
Best friend: Meeble, my cousin! She's been my best friend since we were born!!
Award: Um... The first one I remember is all A honoroll in 3rd grade.
Sport: UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... I've never played a sport so... none. 
Real vacation: When I went to New Orleans two years ago.
Concert: I went to A Bridget Mendler concert a couple years ago.

Favorites:
Film: Currently Trolls.
TV show: NCIS!!!!
Color: Purple
Song: Currently the Emperors New Clothes by Panic! at the Disco
Restaurant: OLIVE GARDEN YUMMEDY YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREADSTICKS YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Shop: Um... Claires or Hot Topic. 
Book: What the!? You can't just ask me to choose! That's like asking me to choose between my babies!
Shoes: My combat boots

Currently:
Feeling: Like I miss Meeble and Derpy Dog.
Single or taken: Single 
Eating: Nothing, but I just ate a muffin.
Thinking: About this post
Watching: Really Me
Wearing: My pajamas, a red long sleeved shirt with snowflakes and pink pajama pants

Future:
Children: Yes, and I shall name them after characters in my fandoms!!
Marriage: Yup!
Careers: An author and a collage proffessor!
Where you want to live: Either here where I am or Paris, France

Do you believe in...?
God: Yes
Miracles: Yes
Love at first sight: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
Ghosts: No
Aliens: Yes
Soul mates: Eh, kind of 
Heaven/Hell: Yes
Kissing on a first date: Um...???
Yourself: Eh


Do you agree with me about any of this? How do you feel about my 
answers?


By Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones