Thursday, March 16, 2017

Ren Faire Picture Diary

 Hi guys! So, a couple of days ago my family and I went to a renaissance faire called Sherwood Forest! It was really really fun and I have some pictures for you today!

 This was a giant castle where you can sit and be warm (it was seriously freezing!)
 There was this huge chess board!
 This dragon was like spitting into this pool (it was a fountain)
 A whole bunch of freaks faeries!!
 There was this bird show and this was a falcon!
 A family picture in front of the castle
Two knights fighting. 
 Speed Boy and I with this evolved fox human thing!!! XD
 This was when we first met the fox! (By the way, the girl in the black jacket is the one from the super bowl party, Dare Bear, we met up with them)
 Being an archer just like Robin Hood!
 Me and Dare Bear sitting at the round table
 Speed Boy, Dare Bear, Me, and my brother.
 Jousting.
 The bird guy showing a Kookabura
 More archery
 My brother with his sword and sheild
 Us with the falcon (no he is not on my head! Perspective messing with us!)
 Me
 An owl
 My new pixie dust amulet
 Us on a giant swing
A vulture
That's all for that ren fair! But we're supposed to be going next year to! So I'm excited! 

 Have you ever been to a ren faire? Do you want to? 

Bye Sincerely

2 comments:

  1. That looks really fun and all of these pics are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones