Thursday, June 1, 2017

OH MY GOSH I'M NO LONGER IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!!!!

 Guys... just... oh my gosh... I'M NO LONGER IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!! I really just can not believe it!!! I'm officially a middle schooler!! On May 31st I spent my last day at my elementary school.
 I legitimately started crying!! Like, all day... #Emotions It's sad because I won't be able to see a lot of my squad anymore because I'm not going to the same middle school as a lot of them.
 Here's a story... I had an orthodontist appointment on the last day of school, but I totally forgot. And when a kid came to tell me in math he just said Dani's leaving so everybody thought I was leaving for the day. I burst out sobbing going "I don't want to leave!" because I knew I wasn't going to see a lot of these people again. And everybody gathered around me and started crying. Then I saw my Mom and she said "You didn't have to bring all your stuff." And I said "Why?" and she said "Because you're coming back." and at just that moment four of my friends came running down the hall. I yelled "Guy's I'm coming back!!" and they got my stuff and ran down the hall yelling "Dani's coming back!!"

My #5thGradeSquad
Those of you guys that are in middle school give me some advice please!!

Bye Sincerely


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating. Ok here is my advice from you (I am going into 7th next year): It is not as bad as it seemed. At all. Don't be afraid. At first middle school will seem like this big thing to be afraid of but you will get used to it. Everyone does. Overall just make friends, be kind, listen, be attentive, and try. Just try. For me middle school was a lot more fun then elementary so I hope it is that way for you. :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will try to follow this advice!
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones