Monday, June 12, 2017

Master Oogway is My Spirit Animal

 HI guys! So I haven't really been posting much but a lot has happened! On a good note I died my hair! It's purple blue and pink and it's absolutely amazingness! On a bad note I lost one of my closest friends... BUT that's not this post! (I'll make a post about it though) This post is about Kung Fu Panda because I just watched it for the first time in forever! This is going to a character overview thing... (?) I really don't know what this is... but that's ok! 

Name: The one and only Po 
Species: Panda Bear (are pandas actually bears?)
Gender: Male
Age: According to Wikipedia Po is in his 20s so... yeah
My Opinion: Po is a lovable panda that works in a noodle restaurant but dreams about kung fu. I love how awkward Po's character is! He's just so likable and he can make you laugh no matter what (unless you're Tigress)! I love at the end how he figures out the wuxi (pronounced wooshi) finger hold and your'e just like how...? How did you do that? I honestly don't think I didn't like anything about this character! He's just so amazing!!

Name: Oogway
Species: Tortoise though they call him a turtle in the movie
Gender: Male
Age: 1000 years old... Wow... That's old #Impressed
My Opinion: I love Master Oogway! He is my favorite character and he's my spirit animal!! Everybody asks him for all the animals and talks about how he's so wise and then they ask him and he's all "I don't know" and gives philosophical advise and that's me in a nutshell! (He also reads scrolls which are like books so) I cried when he died and Speed Boy asked me if I was crying and I was like Yes. I am crying over a fictional turtle. 

Name: Shifu
Species: Um... let me go look that up...                                                                                          
Oh! He's a red panda... that's kinda cool! 
Gender: Male
Age: So... I think he's in his 60s-70s 
My Opinion: I really like Shifu's character. How at the beginning he seems really mean and rude but towards the end he ends up being kind of a father figure (even though Po already... you know... has a dad). So I thought Shifu was cool.

Name: Tigress
Species: Tiger (obviously)
Gender: Female Finally
Age: 20s
My Opinion: So first off, finally a girl! And second off I love Tigress! She's such a strong person and she's one of my greatest role models (yes one of my role models is a talking tiger)! She has such discipline and dedication! But her backstory is so awful! Shifu took her in and she was always trying to please hi, but he couldn't love her because Tai Lung broke his heart so :'(. But Tigress is amazing!! (I ship Tipo!!)

Name: Crane
Species: Crane (I mean... his name gives it away)
Gender: Male
Age: 20+ is literately what this website said so...  
My Opinion: So Crane is perfectly adorkable!! I love his personality (craneality?), my favorite scene of his is where Po goes into his room and Crane goes "You don't belong here" and Po get's offended and Crane goes "I mean, you don't belong here. In this room... Property of Crane" #Awkward 

Name: Viper (again? Guys get more creative with your names! I'm not names girl lol!)
Species: Viper
Gender: Female
Age: Untold
My Opinion: While Tigress is super strong, silent, and overall cold when you first meet her, Viper is completely different! She is warm, helpful and overall kind. Even when all the others were making fun of Po she said that she was worried he'd accidentally kill himself which really warmed my heart (if it wasn't made of books). 
\
Name: Monkey
Species: Monkey (They're not even trying)
Gender: Male
Age: Untold
My Opinion: So I feel like Monkey is basically the prankster of the group which I respect. I think that Monkey is cool... so,,, yeah

Name: Mantis
Species: Mantis (I give up)
Gender: Male
Age: Untold
My Opinion: He's pretty funny... That's it...

Order of Favorites:
1. Master Oogway
2. Po
3, Tigress
4. Crane
5. Viper
6. Master Shifu
7. Monkey
8. Mantis


Bye Sincerely

2 comments:

  1. I have to say Tigress is my favourite I mean, She is like the animal definition of Girl Power (or woman power technically for her)
    TargetGirl
    targetgirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true and I do love Tigress!!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones