Monday, June 26, 2017

4th Day of Challenge

Image result for questions challenges for your blog
Ok, so my number one fear is people I love dying. Before my biological father dyed I had never given this much thought, I somehow assumed nothing bad was going to happen to the people I cared about! I was self-absorbed and my greatest fear was of people not liking me or something. Now, as long as  they're alive I'm fine! Sure I would like them to like me, but it's whatevs! They're alive right? My second greatest fear is people not liking me. I'm deathly afraid of one day realizing that everybody I care for doesn't like me and the only reason they hang around me is because they feel bad that no one likes me. I mean...come on! To me that would seem reasonable, with my personality the amount of friends I have doesn't seem realistic! I'm rude when I don't mean to be, I'm sarcastic, I listen to "emo music," I'm a nerd, my life is boring, I spend my summer inside my room writing, like, seriously! This post was not supposed to get this depressing, I'm sorry for that! Heh heh... Um... That's it!

Bye Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones