Monday, February 15, 2016

What's Been Going On

 Hey guys! So, I'm going to be telling ya'll what's been going on.
 So yesterday I was as sick as a dog. I literally felt like crap that had been ran over 4,000 times. It was horrible! I went to bed at 7:00 pm.
 So today I woke up at, like, 3:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I read til 7:00 am and then my Dad gave me some meds so I started feeling better.
 I went to the dentist, and, well... So, I have one cavity, which is pretty good considering Speed Boy has 6!! Also on Wed. I have an orthodontist appointment, and I'm really excited!! I have a loose tooth, but, apparently the gum is swollen around it, so it can't come out unless they pull it. Also, they're probably going to pull out my other 2 baby teeth so I can finally get braces!!! Ahhhh!!! So excited!! Cause really, look at my teeth, they're horrible!!!
   So, yeah, that's what's been happening in my life.

Bye Sincerely

14 comments:

  1. Ack, pulling out teeth! Have you ever had your teeth pulled out before, or with this be the first time? The experience can be painful, but at least, you get plenty of ice cream afterwards. XD

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day must have been horrible

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to your blog, but I feel I will love it! That day sounds really bad, I hate being ill (obviously).

    By the way, I wanted to let you know about an exciting blogger event going on on my blog, called Blogger's Got Talent and I would LOVE it if you would take part. You can find out more about it on my blog: www.unicornsnarwhalsandme.blogspot.com

    Ines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ines! (said I-nez right?) I'll definitely check it out! I'd love it if you'd follow my blog and join my blogging family! I have no idea where that came from! I don't usually say stuff like that! XD
      -Dani

      Delete
  4. I hope you're feeling a lot better. That sounds horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm.
    ", 3:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I read til 7:00 am"
    What???
    You probably shouldve gone back to sleep.

    Im glad youre all better now!!!!!!!
    and soon... BRACES! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't because of the headache, it was keeping me awake. And YEEEESSS braces!! I can't wait!!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones