Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Why I'm Not Friends With Hairdo Anymore

 Ok, so in the last post I said that I lost one of my closest friends so this is going to be an explanation. By the way I am in no way trying to get sympathy (although I'm  dying from it). I'm just saying what happened.
  So first of all Hairdo moved away before the 5th grade year, so I've been missing him this year. He told me that his birthday party was going to be down where I am and that I was invited. So jump to 2 days ago I asked him "When is your birthday? Am I still invited?" over musically and he answers "It's on October 5ht and its here in ------ so you probably won't be able to make it." (I'm not revealing where). I was outraged I asked him if I was even still his friend anymore and has he replaced me. I mean he had been ignoring my calls. Oh, I'm crying now... I'm good. Anyway so he said that he was still my friend but he was more "popular" at his new school and that he liked it there and I didn't get to control his friends (because when he first moved I told him not to replace me and he has and the person he replaced me with is a bad influence). I throw my phone down and start crying and T.O.P. picks up the phone. (By the way I was at her's and Meeble's house.) She starts yexting (yell texting) and Hairdo's bad influence friend gets on his phone saying how he didn't do anything wrong. My T.O.P. is saying if Hairdo has something to say he can say it himself. The BIF (bad influence friend) asks why is T.O.P. talking for me? And she says because Dani is crying her eyes out because one of her best friends told her to move on. And then they got into an argument that I didn't even read and then the BIF called me a b word... I eventually just said You know what I'm done with this conversation and I deleted his number... so that's how I lost one of my closest friends... 

Bye Sincerely
  

4 comments:

  1. No offense, but I think you overreacted. All he did was make a new friend. When I was in 5th grade, I had a best friend and I wanted to control all her friendships. It won't work. It's his life. I know I was wrong now. You probably feel like it's not your fault at all right now. You're a kid, that's normal. When you're older, you'll understand a bit better, and probably remember this with regret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what your saying but that's not what this is. Sure I think that the friends was a bad influence but I wasn't telling him to get rid of her. What happened was he said that I needed to move on and find other friends and that, to me, basically meant we weren't friends anymore. I respect how you feel but that's not what happened.
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
  2. Ok that was really dramatic. I'm sorry that you had to lose one of your really close friends. If he was saying stuff about him being more popular at his new school thought that is just harsh and he doesn't deserve to be friends with you.

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! When I re read this it was quite dramatic! Thank you so much! I was really quite sad and it's nice to know you care!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones