Monday, July 24, 2017

Blog Challenge Day 14 Plus Some Other Stuff

  Hey guys!! Today I'm back with day 14!!
Image result for questions challenges for your blog
Question 14: If you won the lottery:
If I won the lottery I would buy a huge freaken MANSION!! It would have bookshelves lining every wall and it would have A LOT of bedrooms with toilets and mini fridges. PLUS a private maid, chef and butler. I WOULD ALSO BUY A HELICOPTER AND MY OWN ISLAND WHERE I WOULD TAKE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND WE COULD FLY TO SCHOOL!!!!!!! So yeah!
  Now for the 'other stuff'. I'm kinda changing up the blog a little. I'm changing the name, I have Nabila making me a new heading and blog button and I have Izzy/Mason making me a signature and some of you may have noticed that I've already changed my about me page. So... yeah! I'll tell you my new blog name when I have all my new blog things! 

Bye Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones