Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Why I Haven't Been Posting Recently/ This Blog Was Formerly The Dani Jones Blog

 Hai guys! So you might've noticed that I haven't been posting recently, and there's a reason for that. So what happened was one day I took my laptop outside to play on it. Then Mom called me back inside for dinner and I thought I'd be right back out after. But then after dinner I had to do the dishes and Speed Boy and I got in a dance battle- it was extremely funny because Speed Boy is five and can break-dance like a freaken baller and then I just... can't- but so ANYWAY Speed Boy needed to go outside to do something but he said he couldn't because it had just rained. So I started FREAKING OUT and Speed Boy didn't quite know why, but it was because my laptop was still outside on the porch swing. So I ran outside to get it and luckily due to the angle of the covering only a corner of my laptop was wet and the laptop was closed. I rushed it into Mom and she was SUPER annoyed. My Mom TRIED to open it up but the screws were stripped so she couldn't. We ended up just opening it up and letting it dry for a couple days. Then I turned it on and it was all good! So tomorrow I have a plan for a blog post, and then it's back to the normal schedule! So yeah!
 ALSO not sure if anyone noticed but I changed the blog title to The Book Blog That's Not Actually A Book Blog so yeah!
Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones