Tuesday, July 18, 2017

School Supplies+31 Day Blog Challenge 12

  Hai guys! I'm back just like I said I would be! ;) SO today is going to be 2 things, my regular 31 day challenge PLUS- since I went back-to-school shopping a couple days ago- my school supplies! (Just a warning these may not be the best quality of photos so...)
  I'll start with the 31 day challenge!
Image result for questions challenges for your blog
Day 12: What's inside your fridge? Well currently the only things I know of that are in my fridge is Apple Cider, Apple Juice, Grape Juice, Yogurt, ice cream, and some kind of frozen meat. Sooooo

So here's my school supplies
 This is my new backpack. I get one every year, I don't know why, that's just the way it is. BUT ANYWAY I love this backpack! It's pink with butterflies!
 This is my binder. I wanted a big thick one, but ended going with this because, I mean, seriously, it's purple and sparkly, what more do you want?
 Two sets of binder dividers tho I was only supposed to have one.
 My student planner (which I've never tried one before so #Interested!
 Composition Notebook #1: It's teal and sparkly with a gold heart on it!
 Composition Notebook #2: It's purple with gold polka dots! (What is that eye tho?)
 Composition  Notebook #3: A purple notebook with the words Be You in gold. (My eyes tho!!)
 Composition Notebook #4: White with rainbow/ombre mandala like designs. (Why do I have an obsession with my eyes?)
 Final Composition Notebook: It has a rainbow background with a chocolate ice cream cone. 
 This has a REALLY cool texture which is why I was scratching it. I'm weird, I know. (It's a folder btw)
 Ok, A) This is a very trippy folder and B) I was either smiling, laughing or sneezing in this picture, comment which you think I'm doing!
 I got a buttload of paper (upon Mom's insistance).
 Pre-Sharpened pencils (48 of em!)
 Eracable "Map Colors" (colored pencils)
 12 glue sticks (we were supposed to bring 24 but I thought that was ridiculous)
 I don't know why but I LOVE to highlight things, so instead of getting only four highliters I got five (also we couldn't find a four pack so)
 Expo markers which I think are for the teachers not the kids so I don't know why WE had to buy them.
 I had to get Post-It notes for whatever reason.
 A bendy ruler!
 My packed bags.
 I meant to delete this one.......
 #MeBeingStupid
So I wasn't sure you could tell but I was trying to go with a mainly purple blue and pink theme BECAUSE those are the favorite colors me, Meeble, and Derpy Dog. Soooo Yeah! That's it!

Bye Sincerely

2 comments:

  1. Your school supplies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I picked them all out myself!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones