Sunday, July 16, 2017

Eeek I'm Sorry!

 Guys! This was a COMPLETELY unscheduled blogging break! But it's because of something AWESOME! And then.... something really sad happened! BUTTTTTTTTTT I'll start with the good first!
  Ok it started when a couple weeks ago, my Mom told me that my Aunt, Meeble, T.O.P., her and I were all going out to dinner. I got exited. We all got in my Mom's car and started driving, we drove for about thirty minutes, then we stopped for dinner. We ate Bush's Chicken. Then we started driving again, when I asked where we were going my Mom said we were just going on a drive. After another thirty minutes I started suspecting we were going out of state, but I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to be wrong. So I didn't say anything. Another hour after that T.O.P. and Meeble started acting SUPER suspicious, whispering and texting people and all. They were tired of keeping that we were going on a trip secret. They started being VERY obvious and loud. Saying things like 'SO Dani, where do you think we're going?" And I tried to play it off like I didn't care. Then (and I learned this part afterwards) Meeble APPARENTLY texted my aunt to help them and my aunt texted back that she wouldn't UNLESS we all got off our phones. Now the seating chart went me, then T.O.P., then Meeble, and T.O.P. was reading over Meeble's shoulder. So T.O.P. turns to me and say's "HEY Dani, don't you think we should look out the window a little." I said why and she said because it's beautiful outside. That wasn't a lie either, we were driving through a particularly hilly spot. Suddenly my aunt turns to me and say's "Dani, where do you think we're going?" I say back "I dunno..." She say's "If you HAD to guess what would you guess?" "Out of -insert state you think I live in-?" I asked sheepishly. "Maybe, but where SPECIFICALLY do you think we're going?" I had to think about that, because I didn't know. Then I remembered how Mom kept saying the next place that we're gonna go is New Mexico. "New Mexico?" I ask. "I have something for you." my aunt said and she gave me a brown parcel. I opened the parcel and it was a black shirt with an alien on the front and the words 'Girls Trip 2017' in white on the back. (In case you don't know the alien head is for Roswell which is a city in New Mexico.)
  The first day we were there we went to Carlsbad Caverns, and let me just tell you, it was AMAZING!! I don't know why, but I LOVE caves. I'm pretty much the opposite of claustrophobic (unless that small dark place is filled with people I don't know, which makes me anthropophobic  not claustrophobic. (I did a little bit of research for that tidbit of info))
  The next day we went to Roswell (remember with the alien?). I must say I was a little bit let down. (THO IT WAS AMAZING STILL) Only the main street was alien-ified. BUT the street was totally alien-ified. We went to the UFO museum and a place where it's like a GIANT photo booth type thing with aliens and it's incredibly cool. Then, since my Mom and I had never seen a mountain we went to a mountain (and no, it wasn't just a big hill, it was a mountain). It was really cool to just barely see it on the horizon and slowly watch it get bigger.
  Now you're probably wondering what was the thing that was bad. Welllllll.......... Once we got back into -insert state you think I live in- I tried to set a password on my phone (because as you may know I'm going into middle school, and if someone get's a hold of my phone I don't want them to be able to get into it) but my phone is a piece of crap and once I set up a password it wouldn't freaking accept it! So my phone FACTORY RESET (if you don't know what the means, it basically means that it wiped my phone completely)!! I was so mad! It deleted ALL of my photos! It sucked... BUT whatever!
  Ok so I WILL start posting regularly again! I'm so sorry this took so long to get out! I will probably start doing the 31 day challenge every other day instead! So be on the lookout! Love you guys! Thanks for sticking with this crappy inconsistent blog! X'D

Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. Ugh I feel for you on the phone thing! It's so frustrating when things like that happen! You know a similar thing happened to my laptop last week? Basically the operating system stopped working so my dad had to install another operating system on it, which deleted all my files. Luckily I had backups of most of my stuff but I still lost a few files :( it's so annoying!
    Sounds like you had a great time in New Mexico!
    IndigoSky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? It sucks!
      I did have an AMAZING time in New Mexico!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
  2. Blogging breaks are great- unintentional or not. Sometimes it just happens...and it's so needed.

    It seems like you're back and ready to take on the blogging world!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones