Sunday, July 2, 2017

Challenge 5-11+Descriptions of the Past Couple of Days

 Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting! I've had a VERY busy past 5 days! I'm sorry I haven't been posting, so here's posts 5-11!

Image result for questions challenges for your blog
5. I can't think of them right now!
6. Sight: My laptop
Sound: My Mom and Grandma talking
Taste: My retainer
Touch: The keys of my laptop and a blanket
Smell: My house
7. Us to pick him up and move him
8. A compact mirror and a wallet
9. I do not know!
10. My eyes, they are really pretty (so I've been told) 
11. List 15 of your favorite things um... idk? 

 Now! So the first three days Derpy Dog spent the night with me and then the next night I spent the night with Meeble and then the next night it was my Grammy's birthday so I went to her birthday party. 

Bye Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones