Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hey!

So, I'm listening to videos that are basically songs. I'll now show you what I'm listening too today.

  1. The Hanging Tree Rebel RemixCan we just bask in the glory of this freaking song? It's like The Hanging Tree but so sooo much better! And can we just take in that title? Like, amazing!
  2. The Hanging Tree This one's just the original, but it's still really freaking awesome! XD
  3. Warriors- Imagine Dragons
  4. Pompeii- Bastille                                                                                                                                      _______________________________________________________________________________     Then it was night and I had to go to sleep so resuming in the morning
  5. Uma Thurman - FOB (To wake me up after church)
  6. Ex's and Oh's-Elle King
  7. Confident -Demi Lovato
  8. Centuries-FOB
  9. Irresistible-FOB
  10. Cool Kids-Echosmith
  11. Stitches-Shawn Mendes
  12. I Don't Dance (Hey Batter Swing)- High School Musical 2
  13. Bet On It- High School Musical 2
  14. Work It Out- High School Musical 2
  15. Get Your Head In the Game- High School Musical (has anyone else noticed these weird dance moves?)
  16. Ready Aim Fire- Imagine Dragons
  17. It's Time- Imagine Dragons
  18. On Top of the World- Imagine Dragons
  19. Viva La Vida- Coldplay
I think I bored you half to death! So sorry!
Bye Sincerely


6 comments:

  1. Hanging tree =YAS!
    Confident =YAS!
    Uma Thurma =YAS
    Stitches =YAS!
    FOB IS JUST YAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Dani!! I LOVE Exs and Ohs, Stitches and Pompeii

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can move mountains! I can work a miracle, work a miracle, oh oh! Uma Thurman is actually a great song.
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones