Monday, May 9, 2016

Guys..?!+some other suff

 Ugh! Guys...? Why didn't you remind me?! Why weren't you all, hey Dani... you forgetting something? You probably have no idea what I'm even talking about! Well, check out this post. Now do you see what I mean? My challenge was closed on April 16th, and I only got two entries! That's why... drumroll please...
I'm letting you enter for longer! You have til June 30th!
Yeah! 
  Okay, so now for some of that 'other stuff' I was talking about in the title. 

I got into the Talent Show!!!!!

I'm doing a skit! Which in case you didn't know, is a mini play basically. The play is called the invisible bench.
Me and Hairdo walk onto stage and act like we sit down.
Me: How about that weather?
Hairdo: You know, hot and humid
Actor walks onto stage as Hairdo pulls out a water bottle and takes a sip
Actor: Are you guys sitting on the invisible bench?
Me: Yeah, why?
Actor: Cause it moved over there
He points over to the left of us
We fall
Me: It's an easy mistake to make
Hairdo: It is an invisible bench
We move over
Me: Are you sure this is where it is?
Actor: Yeah positive!
We act like we sit down and Hairdo pulls out his water bottle and drinks
Actor acts like he bends down and acts like he touches the bench
Actor: Um guys...? It's actually over here.
We fall down and Hairdo spills on himself
Me: Really?!
Hairdo: Why?!
Me: Well, at least it can't get any worse!
Thunder claps
Hairdo stomps up to me
Hairdo(angrily): Thanks Dani!
Me: Me and my big fat mouth!
End
How'd you like it? I like it!

Bye Sincerely


8 comments:

  1. Hah!
    I love your play! It sounds really fun!
    I'm glad you got into the talent show, i'm sure you'll do amazing!
    Do you like acting? I do, it's so fun!

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! Me and my friends like this play too!
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting in the show! Your skit is funny.

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever play! I wish you luck when you get to presenting it!
    Did you write the play?
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We actually took another play and added on to it! Thanks for being so interested!!
      -Dani

      Delete
  4. Well done! It's really good, I'm sure you'll do great.

    By the way I posted a blog post about blogging which I hope will be really relatable for bloggers like you, so I'd love it if you checked it out. http://whatlexieloves.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/the-truth-behind-blogging.html

    - Lexie | whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I checked out the post, yeah... it does relate to me and a WHOLE buncha other kid bloggers out there!
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones