Saturday, May 21, 2016

Twenty One's Guest Post

HELLO
This is TWENTY ONE. I'm pretty sure I Have been on Dani's blog before, and you have also probably heard of me my half sister is Marshmellow, she is not interested in blogging at all she is currently 10 years old and myself well I'm 12.

ABOUT!! ME!!
Ok well I'm 12 years old I love to play softball I'm bilingual my two languages are English and Spanish. I'm   410'' and I'm obviously a girl I am smart I know that for sure because I'm in an 8th grade class while I am in 6th grade. I don't have a blog of my own but if I do get one I will talk to Dani about it.I do have a favorite band they are Twenty one Pilots, and she isn't really a band but a solo artist, Melanie Martinez I also like FOB. I do like other singers but those are my favorites.I'm single thank the lord ;) and I do have a crush but I don't think y'all will be interested in that story, anyway I live in the same town as Dani I'm not sure i should give out that information because it is personal It's not that I would feel uncomfortable with telling y'all but I will say this we live in Texas in the U.S.A. I am athletic I love to run reading is my worst subject next to social studies then my best are math,Spanish, GT, science, and athletics.Oh and lunch I'm ADHD so I take medicine so I am usually calm but I don't always eat lunch but when I do I eat everything when I'm not on my meds. i eat a lot I'm super hyper and I can't concentrate. My Birthday Is MARCH 15 2004 !!!!! I do not have a favorite food I like all food or at least most of it but I am sorta picky.I am a dog person. If you want to know more about me please comment if so. OK bye guys ;p
BYE
TWENTY ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones