Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Characters Book Tag

Hi guys! I saw this on Noor's blog and thought, this seems like such a fun tag!
Caution! Spoilers Ahead
1.Best Kickbutt Character?
Hm... Scarlet! From The Lunar Chronicles! Her personality is just so strong and amazing!! I can understand why Wolf fell for her! Hee-hee! (Did you know they get married??) 

2.Most disliked character?
Professor Umbridge! I just hated her! And if you've read or (ugh) watched the movies, you'll know what she did! It's just so horrible! She physically punished them! They wrote with their own blood!! If that's not proof that she's the worst ever I don't know what is! 

3.Who would you date?
Well, I'm 10, so really nobody, but if you mean when I'm older... I have a couple... 
1.Harry Potter, I mean, no dur he's gonna be on here!
2.Percy Jackson
3.Leo Valdez
4.Peeta
5.Emperor Kai from TLC (The Lunar Chronicals)
6.Captain Carswell Thorne from TLC
Haha! That's more than I thought there was going to be... *blushes*

4.Who would you change?
Um... Jason Grace. I'd make him less serious! He never gets to have any fun, and it's his own fault!

5.The villain you loved to hate?
(Noor I am not copying you, this is the complete truth!) Levana from TLC! She's just amazing in the way that, if you read Fairest, the prequel, she kinda has reason to be the way that she is! I mean, she had such a horrid life! Nobody loved her, not even the man she loved for so long!

6.Favorite side character?
Does Leo count? I'ma say he does! I love him sosososososososososososososososoSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH!! Heh heh! Sorry about that! I got a little carried away! Now, I love Leo because of his humor! And because he's able to be humorous even when his past was so horrible!

7. Favorite relationship?
Percy and Annabeth's!!Theyjustseemsoperfectforeachotherit'ssosweet!!!! Yeah... that kinda got outta hand...

I tag...
Anybody that's read The Lunar Chronicles!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
So, these answers seem to be longer than my normal 3 word answers, so I hoped you enjoyed that! I also got very... erm... how shall I say... fangirl-y. 
Bye Sincerely


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones