Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Get To Know Me Tag!!!!!!!

~Stats~
Name: Danielle Christine Jones
Nicknames: Dani, Marven (don't ask!), Fluffkin, Dan-bo-chan-chan (don't ask here either)
Birthday:Mom doesn't want me to say, but I'll do a post on the day!
Star Sign: Well Scorpio, obviously!
Occupation: Um... school? I mean, I'm a kid so...
~Appearance~
My teeth are actually way straighter now, but, whatever
Hair Color: Blond, but my mom say's I have some gold too
Hair Length: To my shoulders, I like it to right above my shoulders but mom wants to let it grow
Eye Color: Bluish Greenish Greyish. They change colors.
Best Feature: Umm... you tell me? IRDK!!
Braces: Yeah, and you wanna know a story? I got them the same day my reading teacher went on maternity leave!
Piercings: My ears, and I wanna get a second one, still on my ears, just above the ones I have now.
Tatoos: None, but I do draw on myself! My teacher wants me to stop, he threatened to send me to the office for vandalism on myself! It's crazy! If my mom says I can draw on myself than he shouldn't care! It's stupid in my opinion!
Right or Left Handed: Left, me Darth V., and another of our friends are the only left handies in my class!
~Firsts~
Best Friend: My cousin Blue Black, we were friends before we were even born! We kicked at each other in our mom's stomach! It's actually kinda funny! We now say that we were communicating in morse code, which is not true because, I don't even know morse code!
Award: A dance award I got when I was about 5. I started tap that year, and ended it after my first recital.
Sport: Dance...? If that counts. I actually hate sports, so...
Real Vacation: I'm not sure what it means by real, but, the beach, if that counts. And if it doesn't, than, New Orleans last year for Christmas!
Concert: Bridget Mendler's, that's actually the only one I've ever been to, and we were to far back in line to get autographs so my aunt ordered some online. I swear, Bridget looked at me and waved! She looked right at me!! 
~Favorites~
Movie: Um... There's to many to choose from!!
TV Show: NCIS forever! Why did DiNozzo have to leave?! Why'd they kill off Ziva!?
Color: Purple, but I'm sure you knew that already!
Song: Um... I don't have one...
Restaurant: Golden Corral! You can get anything there! They have a chocolate fountain!! 
Shop: Clare's! I think it woulda been Justice but I've never been there so...
Book: Whaaaaat?! You can't choose a favorite book!!!!
Shoes: My tennies!
~Currently~
Feeling: Excited, because Hot Pink is spending the night!
Single or taken: Single... I'm 10 man!
Eating: Nothing currently
Thinking: About this blog post
Watching: The show is called...NCIS
Wearing: My PJs
~Future~
Kids: 2 at least!
Marriage: Mm hm
Careers: I wanna be a collage professor and a book author and an inventor all at the same time!
Where do you want to live: Probably where the rest of my family lives... So... here...
~Do You Believe In~
God: Yeppers
Love at first sight: No, no, definitely not! 
Supernatural Beings: IDK
Aliens: Yes, I think that God would be creative enough that  he wouldn't make us the only living things in the universe or the galaxy even.
Soul Mates: IDK
Heaven/Hell: Yeah... Definitely
Kissing on a first date: Um... what?
Yourself: Well yeah!
Bye Sincerely



4 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones