Monday, August 21, 2017

Blog Challenge Day 15

   Hai guys! So currently I'm at a meeting for my mom and I'm off in a corner in a chair writing this and listening to music through earbuds. #Imanoutcast But ANYWAY today I'm doing the 15th day in my blog challenge thing! 
(The image isn't working so just imagine it)
Day 15: Time line of your day. Well um heh heh. It's almost the end of summer but my daily summer time line isssss
6:00: (Lately I've been getting back into the habit of waking up early) Wake up and brush my teeth if I can remember. Go into the living room and read.
7:00: My family leaves for various jobs and camps. Start watching TV (NCIS, Phineas and Ferb, or MLP mostly). 
8:00: Pick my lazy butt up and get some breakfast that could range anywhere from toaster strudels, to cereal, to toast. Go back and watch TV/play on phone/blog/write.
11:00: Eat lunch. I mostly just eat random stuff. Like today I ate a leftover bread-stick from Olive Garden, a salad, chips, and a brownie. 
12:00: My Mom get's home and has lunch.
1:00: My Mom leaves for work again
5:00: My Mom get's home with Speed Boy. I move into my room and watch TV on my laptop/read. *Side Note* OCCASIONALLY we'll watch a family movie
9:30: I emerge from my room and tell my Mom and Dad good night. Then I go to the restroom and brush my teeth. Then I walk through the house and turn off all the lights cause I can't sleep unless it's pitch black. (Take a melatonin if I'm not tired) Then I go back to my room and change into my p.j.'s. Then I read if I'm not tired at ALL.
10:00: By this time I MAKE myself go to sleep and I put the book down and go to sleep.
  So that was my daily summer schedule. Probably tomorrow I'll do day 16. 
Bye Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones