Sunday, August 20, 2017

School!

 Ok, so first of all I'm EXTREMELY sorry that this didn't get out on time! I was planning on doing this THREE DAYS ago but something happened (will be explained) and then the next day I was with Derpy Dog and then yesterday I had a party at a SUPER fun water-park. ANYWAY point is I was busy and NOW I will post this!
  SO! Three days ago on the 17th I got my schedule and let me just tell you that crap SUCKED! First off theater was FULL so I was put in choir (ugh my voice is AWFUL) AND  I didn't get ANY classes with Meeble or Weirdo. I did get to classes with Dancer and yeah.. but I had my hopes SO high! I kinda broke down, but I couldn't show it because I was with Weirdo and spent half the day with him. But when I got home I just BURST out crying. Mom cuddled with me and she made me feel a little better, but I mostly just wanted to talk to Derpy, so I got into my room and called her. She made me feel a LOT better and I eventually stopped crying. Then I asked if I could spend the night with her. Mom said yes since we had Zumba anyway (yes, I do Zumba now, I'm un-athletic and bad at it but it's fun). So I packed and we went to Zumba. Luna was there too, so she tried to commfort and failed. Miserably. She ACTUALLY made me cry again. So, yeah. Bad. Anyway, we did Zumba and whatever and I was PLANNING on making this post at Derpy's but I just, couldn't. Then the next day my Mom texted us and said that she emailed the councilor at my new school and that there were two open theater spots and I GOT ONE!!!!!!!! I was so excited! But now I don't know my schedule. So I was going to make my post then, but before I knew it I was picked up and dropped off at Meeble's house. So I said I was going to make the post the next day, but what me and Mom both forgot was I had a birthday party to go to, so I was there for the WHOLE day and I just now had time to make this post! So yeah! When I get my schedule I will DEFINITELY tell you guys!

Bye Sincerely
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones