Monday, August 28, 2017

Middle School, Epilepsy, Hurricanes, and Lime Flavored Sparkling Water (Life Updates)

[Title inspired by Izzy/Mason at Bluffyface!]
  Hai guys, weird title huh? You're probably wondering how ALL that can be in ONE post. Well it can because I'm amazing! Anyway I'll go through them one by one!
  Middle School. Ok so. Someone help. I start middle school tomorrow. Am I ready? NOPE! Am I going anyway? YUP! I'm, like EXTREMELY scared! I already know what I'm going to wear, and I'll post a post about all of my classes and whatever. But you know, I go through stages of I'm scared as freak and I think I'll be ok. And I mean LOGICALLY I know I'll be ok, and everybody goes through middle school, but then emotionally I'm like, I'm not READY to be in middle school. I'm still a freaking third grader at heart. But, you know, I guess this 11 year old that's really a third grader is going to  have to go to 6th grade.
  Epilepsy. So a really close friend of  mine has epilepsy. Even with the anonymous-ness of the nicknames I still don't know if I'm allowed to say who. You want to know how we figured it out? Well we went out to play in the rain, and we were swinging. And it looked like she was trying to stand up and get out of the swing and she fell and started shaking. I thought she was playing for a minute and then she didn't stop. I yelled for my mom and she told me to run home and get her phone (we were at the community park). So I ran home and got her phone all the while crying (cause I mean, I didn't know if she would be ok). So I got back to the park and gave my mom her phone, by that time my close friend was awake. I sat on the bench with Speed Boy, and once I looked back and my close friend looked at me like, who is this girl and why is she looking at me. I pretty much broke and started bawling. Then my mom told me to take Speed Boy home so I did. When we got home I didn't even change. I just sat by the door with a towl. Pretty soon I heard sirens and knew that they had come for my close friend. Then my mom texted me to change so I did and then I bundled in a blanket. I couldn't help but think that it was my fault, because I was the one who wanted to go play in the rain. Luckily now she's completely fine and she's on medicine and her mom doesn't blame us for anything. 
  Hurricanes. Well, I live in a place where a hurricane just hit. Luckily it wasn't that bad where I live but I know where other people live it got BAD! So I'm just glad that it wasn't that bad here. 
  Lime flavored sparkling water. Yum is all I have to say in this category. It tastes like sprite but it's WAY healthier so its like AMAZAAAAANNNNGGGGGG!!!!
  That's all I have to say for this post! Thank you for reading if you got this far!
   Bye Sincerely
    

4 comments:

  1. Middle school isn't too bad, just stay away from the annoying group of immature boys, and you'll be fine. Good luck! :)

    -Gray Marie
    graymariewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gray Marie! I really need all the encouragement I can get! XD
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
  2. ah, middle school. where i live, middle school is called "primary school" (and it's pretty much middle school and high school combined lollll). anyway, my point is that it's not so scary once you get used to it. (i already started school like a month ago lol)
    ~grace
    (p.s. yes lime flavored sparking water for the win)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my... How do you live? Like I'm (self) diagnosed with anthropophobia or peoplephobia and I'm having a hard time getting through school with 7th and 8th graders, I can't imagine having HIGH SCHOOLERS there too! Like... WOW...
      -Dani Jones
      (P.S. It's SO good right?)

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones